We have stayed open throughout the pandemic, thanks entirely to our dedicated staff, many of whom are still working from their homes, however home working is not always feasible for some teams. For those staff that are based on site and cannot do their role from home, we have implemented many new procedures to keep them safe whilst at work:
- Perspex desk screens in place across VADO HQ
- Strict one-way system around all buildings
- 2m social distancing throughout the site
- Split shifts to aid social distancing
- Allotted time slots for canteen use
- Hand sanitising stations
- PPE readily available for all
- In addition to a significant increase in our cleaning rota, just some of our measures we have put in place.
- Home-office workers have undergone work station assessments to ensure they have a safe environment to work in too.
VADO has remained open throughout the pandemic to ensure the essential supply chain has received the products they need. We have continued to work closely with all of our suppliers to make sure we have appropriate stock to meet with both current and future demand as the market recovers.
We are moving all standard UK deliveries to 48 hours, we can still provide our normal 24 hour service upon request. Moving to a 48 hour standard delivery, allows us to keep our staff levels at a safe number to ensure they are all able to maintain and operate at a safe social distance whilst on their shift.